Yes, success is a byproduct of achievement than itself worthwhile. work life balance is not ridiculous, instead absolutely critical to well being. Those who fake it to make it, are in fact not faking it! Overconfidence when fear is appropriate can get one into a huge amount of trouble. But sure thing, if you’re not prepared for your mistakes then you’ll struggle to become more original. Thus mistakes are a source of creativity.
Yes luck comes to 100% heart working people. Job perfect is attainable and joyous. lol. Please excuse aussie language here… learning is like putting shit/fertiliser on a plant. Bertrand Russel is a wise man, humility is the way towards avoiding overworked disasters. Be chill. that’ll do hey mate, you have a good day.
Original topics… the fake it till u make it theme. Suppose we desire Perfection in Business as a Goal. Like aiming for the bullseye. But we are not archers, so we just fire the bow as best we can, but even that first picking up of the bow and the arrow, is itself just collecting the materials needed to become an archer, thus gathering the tools of ones trade, even without using them is a step in the right direction. So those who are at 1% of their goal, are on the journey factually, but to others they might be looking like they are just faking it because all the other 99% hasn’t even been attempted yet… if they were critically minded, and thus “fake it to you make it” gives some motivation to make those incremental “small” improvements that lead towards the 100% bullseye perfection goal achieved.
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Donations will contribute to the ongoing development of the educational studies materials provided, thank you for considering.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly
Peaceful Purposeful Communications : David A. Jarvis :