Directions for Squash.
- You shall be respectful of the names of the participants.
- Remember to keep your court booking wholly dedicated to squash.
- Honour the server and the receiver.
- You shall kill only the ball.
- You shall play only one shot at a time.
- You shall have your own equipment.
- You shall be a fair official.
- You shall not covet your opponents training partner.
- You shall not covet your opponents equipment.
- You are responsible for your own squash. You shall cross train. You shall be artistic in your squash, creating likeness of others’ squash techniques if inclined. You shall adore hitting the ball in and serving the ball in.
If you are inclined, I welcome one-time donations.
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Donations will contribute to the ongoing development of the educational studies materials I provide, thank you for considering.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly