Females have a unique role in squash and sport and our world. Women are the mothers of every single child on the planet! Mothers, sisters, daughters, aunties, grandmothers and your girlfriend all can light up your life with their majestic viewpoints. In the following youtubes from psasquashtv we discover some stories of a small yet highly specialised selection of women in our amazing sport SQUASH. Queens of the Nile is in three parts and focuses upon female players from the middle eastern region.
Egypt is a country that is currently dominating the world sport of squash. On 26 feb 2022, the top twelve womens rankings is :
- Nour El Sherbini of The Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Nouran Gohar of The Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Hania El Hammamy of The Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Amanda Sobhy of United States of America.
- Sarah-Jane Perry of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Joelle King of New Zealand.
- Salma Hany of The Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Camille Serme of République Française.
- Rowan Elaraby of The Arab Republic of Egypt.
- Georgina Kennedy of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Olivia Fiechter of United States of America.
- Olivia Clyne of United States of America.
Disordered eating causes significant suffering for humans. Societal pressures upon women to be the pretty and attractive, thin and sexy create an environment in which females feel pressure about their body image. At the following australian government website you will discover a daily energy requirement calculator, which hopefully you can use to calculate energy requirements suitable for your living circumstances. The australian government provides much free information about healthy eating and how to order your nutrition towards wellness.
If you are inclined, I welcome one-time donations.
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Donations will contribute to the ongoing development of the educational studies materials I provide, thank you for considering.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly